We Value Long-Term Financial Stability
Understanding basic financial principles is key to economic stability for individuals and communities. That's why T. Rowe Price is committed to helping people of all ages develop the skills required to make wise financial decisions for themselves and their families. Helping people become educated investors has been a large part of the T. Rowe Price mission for over 75 years.
Exploring Opportunities to Broaden Our Financial Education Outreach
- We promote the development of basic counting skills in young children.
- In K–12 education, we support the development of basic math and personal finance skills.
- With young adults, we aim to develop the high-level skills necessary for careers in the financial industry.
- We give adults the tools to manage their own finances and help prepare their children for financial success.
Giving Children an Early Start on Financial Education
Helping educators and parents engage kids in conversations about basic money matters is a cornerstone of our approach to building financial capabilities. Since 2009, T. Rowe Price has conducted an annual survey that gives us insight into behavioral trends and opportunities that may help broaden the reach of our financial education programs.
Making Learning About Money Fun: Star Banks Adventure® Game and App
T. Rowe Price has broadened its ongoing financial education initiatives with the Star Banks Adventure® free game and app. It makes learning about basic financial concepts fun and engaging for kids and is a great tool for parents and educators.
Community Outreach Programs
T. Rowe Price sponsors financial education programs, and our associates get involved—providing hands-on teaching of basic math and financial education concepts. Recent examples include:
- National Junior Achievement Program
- Scholastic partnership